Monday 17 November 2008

Squatting

Here is the best picture I can get of the room which has become home. Its pretty sparse at the moment but hopefully get some more decoration soon. The door at the end goes to a little balcony room, thing. It has a panoramic view of the car park and another flat block.
This is some new decoration. Its election time and this was given to me by a political party, ooo controversial. They knocked on the door and give me this and a bright green rain mac. Seems a lot of effort when you can't vote. Its pretty so its gone up. The election is fun, Romanian politicians adopt one of several poses on their posters. My favourite is the blazer over the shoulder, in a serious, lets get down to business way.

Anyway, I have no more time to waste, my new red pen and I are of to laugh in the face of peoples best efforts.

No comments: