Sunday 9 August 2009

Drive Carefully, Dear

HALT!

HUNT FOR HAGI WOULD LIKE TO PUBLISH A RETRACTION OF AN EARLIER COMMENT.

Dr. John Laurence Whittaker has NEVER broken any of this nation's speed limits. He knows that they are set for the safety of all and there is nothing that he takes more seriously than road safety. For the record he has also never raced fellow students on the Gravesend A2 slip road. He has never made me hold the wheel while he got a pound out of his pocket for the toll. He has never had to drive very fast around Gravesend trying to escape chavs after he flipped them off. He has never let me, an unlicensed driver, drive his car. He certainly never undercuts people on roundabouts in an outraged sense of revenge. Hypothetically speaking if these things had happened I would clarify things by saying that I have always felt safe in John's capable hands as he is undoubtedly a fine driver. Hunt for Hagi offers unreserved apologies to Mr Whittaker and his family for the shame and slander which was brought upon him.

There hasn't been any posts recently as for the first time in a long time I have been busy! I will bore you with it over the next few days when I can write it down at a more social hour. Hope you are well out there in cyberspace.

love love love x

No comments: