Thursday 15 January 2009

One More of Lifes Little Dreams Fulfilled


What's that you're holding Mark? I'm surprised you can't guess but well, I tell you. It is my business card. Yeah, you heard. Having my social class rise this quickly over the space of one afternoon has been frankly dizzying.

Bucharest has had a bit of snow. The surrounding area is deeply snowed in and tv even claimed its been -30C in some parts, though pollution has ensured we have missed the worst of it. Lessons have been fine. I managed to include charlton legend, Carl Leaburn (my blog profile picture is of big Carl) into one lesson, this will mark the humble start of missionary work. I get officially observed next week which I'm actually pretty scared about. Been out a few times. One night ended in a bloody mess when a friend, who will remain nameless, managed while dancing on a table to teenage kicks to slice up his hand on a number of glasses, rock and f*cking roll. Met a colleague of mine to go to the cinema. We met by a statue. She was curious who the statue was for. Unfortunately the name was covered by a wreath, so she attempted to pull it back to read it. The wreath didn't move so when attempting to move it, she came away holding the centre of the wreath in her hand. After quickly discarding it, we made a quick get away. Can't the war dead rest in peace?

This is the sort of tomfoolery that the citizens of Bucharest indulge in to celebrate christmas.
uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uz9QN9zP24Q

I hope everything in your worlds are happy and dandy.

i dragoste tu x

No comments: