Sunday 27 March 2011

Vital Organs

Doesn't time go quickly? There's some wisdom for you. The decision about what to do next year has come around again. I'm finding this year a lot less stressful than last year as another year at this school doesn't fill me with dread like last year. The plan so far is to apply for jobs over the summer, obviously being a young go getter I have a clear stratergy and know exactly what I'm looking for. Believe me yet? If I can't find one then I'll come back to Madrid, I'm sure this will be my last school, if not my last year. Asking around at home work still seems difficult to find so we shall see. Also on the work front I accepted the job at the summer camp in the end, the enthusiasm comes and goes. I do have the problem that he emailed a map of how to get to the camp and he sent a map of Kingston not Canterbury so there's something that needs to be sorted out quickly, or you know... not.

In terms of work I actually have the exam period, otherwise known as the most wonderful time of the year, is over and followed by one of the worst times of the year marking the bastards. I've gone from sitting reading my book while they do the exam to sitting up into the night reading stories about a time "you were in the limelight". Nothing makes you feel more like a teacher than marking. The joy, the despair, the utter bafflement. It's bad when you have to tell them to keep the writing section clean. They have done well, no one has failed yet which is nice, and obviously I'm taking all the credit. You're welcome students.

The shaven head continues to work wonders as I had a drag queen rub my head while pelvic thrusting me. Let me put that into some context. It was Erin's birthday. Firstly we spent an hour and a half walking around in the rain trying to find the place. The place was called Berlin Cabaret and the highlight was that part of the stage was on springs. Any form of dancing sent anyone on a circle pogoing up in the air. It was a lot of fun. I didn't click why this was at this point. After a while a guy who worked there came and herded us away. Then the springed part of the floor dropped and there three drag queens were lifted from below to the floor to perform a sultry dance routine. Part of which involved rubbing my head while thrusting. I've now got more questions than answers, I'm so confused. Later on Felicity at the bar was offered by one them to have a little squeeze of one of his indisputiably pert bum cheek. In true British style she gently prodded it and congratulated him on it's firmness. They weren't young guys if I'm in that shape at their age or even ever I will be very happy.

I've also become a domestic godess. I've cooked and ironed today. Hell yeah I know how to have fun

love love love x

No comments: