Tuesday 7 December 2010

Skinny Love



Gather around, it's been a good twenty three years but I fear the end is not much further. Yes that's right I'm ill. Only a short post as I have been in bed for most of the last few days so I've got even less to say and have been boring than usual. Though it has given lots of excuses to have great fun with the word constupado which is the Spanish word for cold. It's only a short post but you may have guessed what it would be about:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

How good has the cricket been recently?! It's a long weekend here so I have been able to sit up all night watching internet streams. Some of it has been from Australian TV which normally would be dreadful but was an absolute joy! Greg Chapell is furious! My streams were perfect until the last day when they inevitiably struggled to keep up which caused me to swear loudly at the my lap top at three in the morning much to Julia's confusion. It didn't matter we were so much better than them! This is what it must have been like to be Australian for the last twenty five years. They now know how it feels to be be battered by a superior rival, well they would if any of them could be bothered to support their team. For years the Australians said they wanted a better England team to see some competition, they don't seem so interested now they've got it.

The amount of gloating around, including from myself, is dangerous as its only 1-0 and there are three left to play but it was just so perfect. First time they have lost by an innings since 1993, they looked incapable of taking wickets and England compiling batting records for fun, it was crazy. The universe has shifted, as Mike says I have expect to wake up and realising it was all a beautiful dream.

Even if we lose the rest of the series 3-1, we'll always have Adelaide.

love love love x


No comments: