Friday 15 July 2011

I Luv I Jah

No post for a while and not even really today as since camp has started life has become

work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep etc etc

Of course there are train journeys inbetween these things. On Wednesday night we had a drunk shouting at some Aussie back packers who had been minding their own business about them wanting to come over and convert us all to Republicanism, he seemed to think Australia was a republic. Yesterday we had a truly nasty bloke screaming some really filthy abuse at his girlfriend and today there was even a tragic accident. I dread to think what will happen tomorrow. Talking of tomorrow I'm up in a few hours so I'll post properly when I don't feel the overwhelming urge to sleep.

Camp itself is awesome though but thats for another day

love love love x

No comments: